Skip to content
Mobile Wallet Restore
Restoring Your Loki Mobile Wallet (Android)
- Go to the Google Play Store and make sure you are signed in to your Google account.
- Search for the app [Loki Wallet](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=network.loki.wallet) and install it.
- Open the app. Select one of the preset remote nodes. You can keep it to its default, `doopool.xyz:22020`.
- Click the green plus button on the lower right corner to restore your wallet.
- Restore your wallet using your private keys or using the 25 word seed.
- When restoring using private keys, you will be asked to enter the Wallet Name, Wallet Paraphrase, Public Address, View Key, Spend Key and Restore Height or Date.
- Set the Restore Height (a block number) or Date to a time **before** your wallet was created. Please do not enter the current block number or date.
- Once you have entered all the information and made sure everything is correct, click `Make me a Wallet Already`.